WPO Hosts World Photography Events in New York!Nick Turpin)
The World Photography Organisation (WPO) is coming Stateside for a series of exciting photo events that will take place October 13th – November 12th at the Chelsea Art Museum in New York. If you’re a New York-area photographer, this program of events is not to be missed. The World Photography Events will include:
- an exhibition of photographs from the 2011 Sony World Photography Awards
- a free Student Focus workshop
- City Projects workshops with Steve Pyke, Cheryl Dunn, Jez Coulson, and Nick Turpin (Very cool!)
- In the Photographers Studio conversation featuring Alejandro Chaskielberg and Elisabeth Biondi
- Beginners Portrait Workshop with David Graham
And just because Digital Photographer and WPO love you:
We are offering a complementary pass to attend one of the City Projects workshops to two of our readers (value up to $300)!
During these 3-day City Projects workshops (October 20th – 23rd, 2011), photographers will be encouraged to capture the spirit of New York City with the guidance of a professional photographer. This is sure to be an inspiring experience, set outside of the traditional classroom environment. The first two people to comment on this post saying they want to attend the World Photography Events City Project will be the winners*. To enter, you must be able to attend the 3-day program in New York City on the dates mentioned above. Make sure you use a valid email address in the comment form so that we can contact you if you win.
Additionally, WPO is hosting a separate drawing to win a complimentary 3-day workshop!
Prize (choose one):
- 1 place to attend a 3-day workshop “city project” with Steve Pyke, October 20th – 22nd
- 1 place to attend a 3-day workshop “city project” with Cheryl Dunn, October 20th – 22nd
- 1 place to attend a 3-day workshop “city project” Nick Turpin, October 21st – 23rd
- 1 place to attend a 3-day workshop “city project” with Jez Coulson, October 21st – 23rd
How to enter the drawing:
- To enter, send an email to: info [at] worldphoto.org
- In the subject line, write: 3-day workshops “City Projects”
- In the body of the email: enter your WPO username. If you don’t have an username, please create a free standard membership account here:
Send your entry email by October 9, 2011, 11:59pm GMT
*Digital Photographer and World Photography Organisation are not responsible for paying any of the winner’s transportation fees or other costs incurred for the winner to attend. The only prize is a complimentary place in one City Project New York 2011 workshop of your choice, and cannot be redeemed as a cash prize or deferred in the event that the winner cannot make it to the designated event.